Terms and conditions
1. Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2.Places are limited and on a first come first served basis. Following receipt of your payment your child(rens) place will be reserved. Pure Cricket Academy will send you an email to confirm your booking.
3. Cancellation Policy:
We require a minimum of 14 days to cancel a booking. If cancelling within this time no refunds will be given. Outside of this a full refund or a transfer to another camp can be made. In extenuating circumstances the Directors will decide if a part/whole refund is to be given.
Injury: In the case of any participants missing sessions due to injury refunds will be offered at 50% of the costs of the session missed after the deduction of the standard admin fee of 20% of the camp cost. Please note that refunds or transfers to be issued due to injury need to be supported by an official doctors certificate confirming that the participants physical health is no longer suitable to take part.
4. Neither Pure Cricket Academy nor any of its staff nor persons involved with the organisation of the 'Pure Cricket Academy' accepts liability for any losses or additional expenses incurred by any participant or their parents or guardians due to injury or sickness, strikes, war or any other cause beyond their control, whilst at the 'Pure Cricket Academy'.
5. Pure Cricket Academy reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstance
6. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection):
All personal information that we may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act. We may use your personal information to:
Provide Our Services to you.
Process your payment for the Services.
Inform you of new products and services available from us. You may request that we stop sending you this information at any time.
We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties [without first obtaining your express permission].
7. If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Pure Cricket Academy then they should contact us in person, by phone, email or post. The parent or guardian will be contacted within 72 hours of the complaint being lodged, but the complaints procedure may take up to 2 weeks.
8. By making payment and/or signing the booking/consent form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/ her and you confirm that:
You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions.
You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent at the start of the Academy.
You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it.
You accept that there is an inherent risk of injury in our cricket programme.
You consent to: your child's participation in their cricket programme, your child being photographed whilst at the 'Pure Cricket Academy' and that such photographs can be used in future promotional material produced by 'Pure Cricket Academy' unless you have specified otherwise on the booking form.
You accept that you must inform us on the application form that your child suffers from any illnesses or conditions.
You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.